DURAFLOW™ bags last up to 50% longer than paper bags and provide better ﬁltering, making every home a healthier place to live in.
Some of the important features dust bags should have include
- A longer usage life
- A high suction power level until the dust bag is full
- A better ﬁltration which provides a healthier home environment
The synthetic DURAFLOW dust bag comprises many layers:
- The inner layer acts as a ﬁrst ﬁlter preventing the pores from getting blocked thus providing the bag with its durability
- The middle layers ensure the best possible level of ﬁltration, providing for a healthy environment and signiﬁcantly increasing your vacuum cleaning performance
- The outermost layer guarantees a high tear resistance, thereby protecting the inner ﬁltration layers. The ﬁne-pored material is ideal for vacuum cleaners and is very hygienic to use
DURAFLOW is the solution designed to fulﬁl these criteria.
The advantages of DURAFLOW compared to normal paper dust bags
UP TO 50% LONGER LIFE: DURAFLOW dust bags have an up to 50% longer usage life since the dust is absorbed into the ﬁbres without blocking the pores, thus avoiding reduction in suction power. The bag with its synthetic material adjusts it-self perfectly to the shape of the bag compartment optimising the space available, the capacity of the bag and its lifetime. As a result, you no longer need to change dust bags so often.
MORE POWER: The ﬁne-pored DURAFLOW material ensures optimum air ﬂow and an even distribution of the dust which has been sucked up. It will give your cleaner more constant suction power as the dust bag ﬁlls up. DURAFLOW bags therefore provide a convincing cleaning performance over a much longer period of time.
TOP FILTRATION: The DURAFLOW material ﬁlters the air that leaves the cleaner and is recirculated back into the room. The improved ﬁltration of the DURAFLOW material gives you a better cleaning result with less ﬁne dust being deposited back onto furniture and ﬂoors. The DURAFLOW dust bag ﬁlters the air 40% more efﬁciently than a normal paper bag and helps you get rid of airborne particles such as, for example, allergens and some bacteria. A healthier home helps you to reduce the risk of allergies in your family.
TOP RESISTANCE: This material allows you to vacuum substances normally unsuitable for paper bags such as ﬁne dust; the DURAFLOW material will also resist sharp objects.
ONLY FOR ONE USE: DURAFLOW bags are to be used only once. The DURAFLOW material is made of polypropylene. This material gives off nothing toxic when burnt with household waste, only water and carbon.